Development Update: Week of September 24, 2018
September 21st, 2018
NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY
Marriott International Headquarters
Week of September 24, 2018:
- Demolition has wrapped up and the contractors will be demobilizing to allow for the mobilization of construction work to begin.
- Barricades will be placed and a pedestrian pathway will be installed along the southbound curb lane of Wisconsin Avenue for the full length of the development site.
- Underground utility work along the curb lane on Woodmont Avenue will continue for the next several weeks.
- Delivery of construction materials is expected to continue over the next few weeks and may impact access to adjacent businesses. Every attempt will be made to communicate and coordinate with those businesses beforehand.
- It is not anticipated that meters along Norfolk Avenue will be bagged next week. However, if it is required, it will only be during scheduled work hours.
For any questions, please contact Barney Silver, Vice President, Construction with Boston Properties at development@MHQBethesda.com.