Development Update: Week of September 17, 2018
September 14th, 2018
NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY
Marriott International Headquarters
Week of September 17, 2018:
- Demolition of all structures is complete, and debris will continue to be removed over the next couple of weeks.
- Beginning early next week, the northbound parking lane along Woodmont Avenue in front of the development site will be closed and a barricaded pedestrian walkway will be installed.
- The sidewalk closure along Wisconsin Avenue will continue during working hours.
- Underground utility work along Woodmont and Norfolk Avenues is nearing completion and should wrap up in the next week or so. Please note that any Verizon utility work is unrelated to the Marriott International development site.
- Delivery of construction materials is expected to continue over the next few weeks and may impact access to adjacent businesses. Every attempt will be made to communicate and coordinate with those businesses beforehand.
- It is not anticipated that meters along Norfolk Avenue will be bagged next week. However, if it is required, it will only be during scheduled working hours.
For any questions, please contact Barney Silver, Vice President, Construction with Boston Properties at development@MHQBethesda.com.